Your resource for spiritual wellness
Modern ŌM has served as a sanctuary from my challenges, deepened my connection with self, as well provided a community of people who are conscious and connected to something greater than themselves. I truly am grateful for this space.Michelle M
JOIN THE LIST
We all seek a space where we feel safe and connected, one that transcends life’s challenges, the uncertainty, and the routine. A place to check-in when the world urges us to check-out. A place of inspiration and insight, beyond the boundaries of the mind. Where we connect with our purpose and passion, and gather the strength to show up as ourselves. When we go there, it's familiar. It feels like home.That space is within.Whether we choose to take the long road, the scenic route, or a shortcut... the door inward is always open and welcoming. Modern ŌM is here to remind you that there are many 'ways in' and that your path is valid, profound, and uniquely yours.There are many of us in this generation, all over the world, who are taking the inward journey. Modern ŌM believes there's infinite value in taking it together. If you’re seeking a community with an open-minded, realistic, and embodied approach to spiritual wellness, we welcome you hŌMe.
Modern ŌM was founded in 2015 as a family-owned brand with designs based on the 7 chakras.Shortly thereafter, Founder Myk Likhov began hosting meditations in his loft to share mindful tools with Miami. A small group grew into the leading local practice community, even organizing Miami's first Mindfulness Festival and an 800 person meditation at Brickell City Centre.During the Pandemic, Modern ŌM went virtual and Zoomed in facilitators across spiritual practices, geographies, and cultures daily for 543 consecutive days.With Miami reopening and blossoming into a global destination, Modern ŌM has also thrived by offering diverse, consistent, and world-class programming for an exciting wave of entrepreneurs, creatives, and professionals.Our resiliency and commitment, alongside an ethos based on kindness, quality, and innovation, has established Modern ŌM as a trusted resource for spiritual wellness.Shop our high vibrational jewelry and intentional products produced by our Founders in North Carolina.
A Mindfulness festival, bringing top global meditation and spiritual teachers to Miami for a first-of-its-kind event. (4 min)
Miami's largest meditation to date; an 800 person meditation at Brickell City Centre on Earth Day 2017 honoring the planet. (2 min)
We acknowledge that Modern ŌM is located on the ancestral lands of the Tequesta people. We honor elders past and present & those who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.
We offer 2 optional Miami plans to support you, no matter where you are in your journey.
Let's Talk Benefits
LET'S GET SPECIFIC
|Reiki Circle (Sacred Space)
|New & Full Moon (All)
|Spiritual Sundays (Faena)
|Sound Healings (All)
|Couples Tantra (Private Home)
|Mantras in the Hammam (Faena)
|Brunches & Dinners (All)
|Co-Presented Events (All)
|SIGN UP TO A PLAN -->
By: Myk Likhov 9/6/2023
Miami's been such a fascinating creature. We're watching it transform from a party destination to a globally relevant cultural hub.Wellness has moved from the external (hello South Beach Diet and Zumba) to holistic experience of wellness. Actually, Miami is having a spiritual wellness renaissance and Modern ŌM has played a role.Precisely no one in Miami is looking for another membership. Who needs the extra obligation and expense... or the commitment? After
Why consider joining Modern ŌM, when you haven't already?
Because you'd join it to support you in becoming the highest version of you.
The baseline ŌMie Plan is $49 for the year... essentially this is what you'd spend on 2 yoga classes or 1 lunch at Pura Vida. With the one guest pass as a welcome ($50 value) so the actual cost of the ŌMie Plan is... FREE 99. I've waited years to use that line.It's not a financial thing. Not for the company, and not for you. It's an energy thing.The "Plan" is to bring more joy, more inspiration and more connectivity our spiritual wellness journeys.Sure, you'll get reduced rates at 30+ events each month... including a growing list of curated partners like Tierra Santa and MindTravel. But that's not the motivator to join.You'll join to express your support of an innovative new concept - a rewards program called Mindful Miles. Every 10 Mindful Miles you'll earn a prize from us or our local partner... just for showing to practice, and learn, and gather. If Mindful Miles resonates with you and others, there's no end to the magic we can unlock.You'll also get online benefits: access to Cushion Crawl On-Demand, (500 sessions from 120 facilitators), our Miami Club Directory (updates and member listing), and the Modern Medi Club (live daily meditations).We hope you love what we've been cooking up over the past few months - it's special and (very) fun. We're
Master teacher Théo Burkhardt is offering the Vedic initiation course March 30 - April 2 in Miami at the Modern ŌM Bungalow.Join at either of these 2 time slots:
|Thursday, Mar 30
|7 - 8:30AM ET
|7 - 8:30PM ET
|Friday, Mar 31
|7 - 8:30AM ET
|7 - 8:30PM ET
|Saturday, Apr 1
|7 - 8:30AM ET
|10 - 11:30 AM ET
|Sunday, Apr 2
|7 - 8:30AM ET
|10 - 11:30 AM ET
The Vedic Meditation course fee is an investment in a powerful ancient technique, and a priceless education in self-knowledge. A fair exchange is important for both student and teacher.The fee includes: The course, weekly Knowledge Meetings, and a lifetime of support.To ensure that this teaching is made available to all, course fees are determined by the student on a sliding scale based on average annual earnings.In good faith and based on your highest integrity, please choose your appropriate course fee using the guideline below.
$800 - STARTING OUT
Students / Starving Artists / Seniors
earn less than $50k annually
$1000 - DOING FINE
Mid-Career Professionals (and those supported by others)
earn $50k - $100k annnually
$1200 - DOING GOOD
Senior-Level Professionals (and those who are more well-off)
earn more than $100k annually
Our 4th Annual Challenge
The Modern Medi Club, Modern ŌM, and Amanda Gilbert invite you join 31 days of LIVE meditations in January where you can expect:💻 Classes at 8am, 10am, 12pm, 8pm, & 9pm
🧘🏽 Guidance by certified Modern Meditation Teachers
🌎 Mindful participants from all over the world
🤲 An accessible donation-based model
🏆 Prizes for attending 10, 20, & 30 sessionsThe challenge is for both new and experienced meditators who wish to (re)establish a daily sitting practice.Joining is free...simply make a minimal donation ($1-15) so we know to count your attendance for that session.Meet us on the cushion January 1st, 2024.
All sessions are 15-minute Zooms with community Q&A at the end.
Last year in December Modern ŌM dropped the January challenge. Without knowing exactly what this challenge might be, I knew it was exactly what the universe intended for me, and I was all in.The synergy of my own inner work, with the love, knowledge, wisdom, and guidance of the Modern ŌM community created a driving force of inner growth, and it hasn't stopped since. That inner growth has led to amazing outer growth in the world around me.I dropped off attending after the challenge... because the Jan challenge worked too well!The universe is pretty funny. Shows you where you can find a community that provides all the tools to grow, and then catapults you away to go out and test them out as you find your way back.I'm back! THANK you for all that you do and the amazing community you have created!
Previous Participant & Founding Teacher, Modern Medi Club
WORK WITH US
Private Event in Miami
Modern ŌM designs private events according to client needs. With a portfolio of 150+ experts across mindful and spiritual practices, we bring topical expertise, credibility, and efficiency to in-person and online events.BOOK A PRIVATE EVENT
Modern ŌM is a trusted mindfulness partner to businesses ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our facilitators lead practical sessions on meditation, stress reduction, mindful communication, laugher, and more.BOOK A WORKPLACE SESSION
Modern ŌM organizes events in Miami and online for spiritual wellness afficionados. Savvy businesses can connect directly with our audience of 30 - 50 year old professionals and creatives through sponsorship.SPONSOR AN EVENT
We've worked with:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Providing the Services and personalizing your experience. We may use your Personal Information to provide and maintain the Services, including to allow you to book online classes and sessions, facilitate transactions and payments. When doing so, we may use your Personal Information to personalize your experience on our Services such as by providing tailored content and recommendations.
- Marketing. We may use your email address and other Personal Information to send marketing communications related to our Services. Generally, you have the ability to opt out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “Your Rights and Choices.” Where required under applicable law, we will only send you promotional emails with your opt-in consent.
- Advertising. We may use your usage information and other Personal Information to develop and provide you with promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you.
- Contractual necessity. We need your Personal Information to provide you with the Services, for example to respond to your inquiries.
- Compliance with a legal obligation. We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, for example to comply with tax and accounting obligations.
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any Personal Information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services.
- User Content. You can see, schedule, and attend online classes through our Services. Some of your profile information may be viewable by other users.
- Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources.- As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your Personal Information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Services.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may transfer your Personal Information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
- Consent. We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission.IV. Your Rights and ChoicesMarketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.